Beaver Elite 2.0 Ultrasonic Scaler 1/Each
The magnetostrictive Beaver Elite 2.0 Ultrasonic Scaler from Vector R&D easily and effectively removes stubborn calculus and stains both supragingivally and subgingivally. Leaves crown and root surfaces clean and smooth. A two-position foot pedal with turbo boost enables you to press lightly for regular dial power and press firmly for turbo. Heavy calculus-watch out!
Each system includes ultrasonic unit in black or white color, vertical mount stand, two-position turbo boost foot pedal, 1/4" water line with quick-disconnect, handpiece holder mount, autoclavable handpiece sheath, power cord and instructions.
The Beaver Elite 2.0 Ultrasonic Scaler includes all of the features of the Lil' Beaver 2.0 with the addition of a fully self-contained water delivery system. The on-board pump provides a constant flow of either water or medicaments through the scaling unit to the tip and oral cavity. The dual-bottle system with selector switch is ideally suited for solution delivery during treatment. Easily move the unit from operatory to operatory with a built-in carry handle.
- Accepts both 25kHz and 30kHz ultrasonic inserts with no adapter or switch needed. Unit automatically adjusts to accommodate any style, brand or frequency.
- Convenient front-mounted water control with large dial is easy to adjust, even with gloved hands.
- Front-mounted main power switch.
- Digital power adjustment with LED-lit power display scale.
- All aluminum housing for durability-no plastic to stain, crack or break.
- Mounts vertically in stand included or lies flat to conserve working space.
Each system includes ultrasonic unit, vertical mount stand, two-position turbo boost foot pedal, two water bottles, handpiece holder mount, autoclavable handpiece sheath, power cord, and instructions. One year warranty. Specify black or white.