0.5CC Demineralized Cortical Bone Allograft 1/Jar
OSSIF-i sem Demineralized Cortical Bone Allograft SP 0.25-1.0mm is a versatile material for:
• Filling of defects and extraction sockets.
• Ridge augmentation.
• Elevation of the maxillary sinus.
• Apicoectomy, cystectomy and root resection.
• As an expander in combination with numerous graft materials.
• Demineralized form with less than 4% residual calcium.
A leader in regeneration for over 25 years, Surgical Esthetics Allografts for periodontics, oral surgery and dental implantology are now available from Practicon, offering convenience and personalization in procurement.
Surgical Esthetics has an exclusive distribution agreement with Pinnacle Transplant Technologies in the dental market. PTT's quality systems, screening, testing and sterilization processes ensure the utmost in patient safety, from the initial donor consultation to the surgeon's transplantation of a PTT allograft.